1) Only one scorecard needs to be used per game. The scorecard needs to be agreed and signed by both skips at the end of the game and placed into the Results Box. Any substitutes must be clearly named on the card, and player names must be completed in full.
2) U25, Singles, Pairs, Triples and Fours games have a cost of £2.00 per player, per round. Money from both teams should be collected and placed into a single brown envelope, annotated to say which game the money relates to. The money should then be placed in the locked Blue Box on the walls at your clubs.
3) Once a game has been completed, the result must be submitted online immediately by either:
- Completing the “Submit a Result” form found by CLICKING HERE
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; clearly stating the Competition and the winning player/team.
4) Games can be re-arranged to play before the fixed play by date but must be played at the same venue. If there is no availability at the drawn green, the game is to be played on the top green at Les Creux. Please ensure the original club is informed there will be a spare rink and that Les Creux have booked the rink. Please also e-mail email@example.com of the change.
5) Any extensions need the consent of the Competition Secretary, Peter Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please ensure the smooth running of the competitions by following the above instructions.