Now the Competition Forms for the impending 2020 season have been distributed to members, we felt that it would be prudent to publish the proposed dates for Bowls Jersey National Games.
The diary – as it is at the moment – can be found here:
- Bowls Jersey Nationals that are British Isles Qualifiers WILL NOT commence until after World Bowls has completed.
- No games will be played until May.
- The space between rounds has been extended to allow for game re-arranging following feedback from 2019.
- Club Nights that were successfully trialled in 2019 have been spread out throughout the course of the season to be alternate weeks throughout the season rather than as a block of every Friday in July and August.
- JBC will host the Le Quesne
- St Brelades will host Island Finals
- The draft diary has been circulated and approved by ALL Club Captains.
The Bowls Jersey Management Committee thanks everyone who gave feedback to the new schemes trialled last year and hope that this years diary addresses many of the frustrations and concerns of last year have been addressed.
We wish all our members a successful, but most importantly, an enjoyable bowling season.